- Oxo-biodegradable bag is 3.0 mil thick with single wall die-cut handles, ideal for lighter weight items.
- Handle openings are perforated for easy removal.
- Great for job fair grab bags, parade goody bags, convention literature handouts, race day supplies and much more.
- The bag safely decomposes in as little as two years, whether it finds its way to a managed landfill or it accidentally ends up in the water, the ditch line or any other outdoor environment.
- The bags degrade when exposed to heat, sunlight or microorganisms and do not emit any dangerous methane.
- The bags should be used within five years of purchase and stored in a climate-controlled location.
- Made in the USA.
- Size: 12" x 9".
- Your price includes a full-color imprint on the front of the bag.
- FREE Set-Up Charge!
- Ready to ship in : 5 business days.
Questions please call or email us at: